Our primitive origins mean that we instinctively feel comfortable in shielded spots. We like to see who is approaching us, while knowing that our backs are protected. Sensing people moving behind our backs creates tension and can be mitigated with canopy that creates thresholds.
- Block potentially harmful virus transmission through talking, coughing and sneezing.
- Intergrated high screen and ceiling that allows users to define their own space to physically demarcate social distance and give psychological comfort.
- Surfaces covered in Anti bacterial fabric.
- Can be installed immediately with no detriment to existing furniture and easily removed later when greater density of space required.
- Smooth aesthetics for a more tactile, softer and human feel.