Title and Risk
- The goods shall be at the risk of the buyer following delivery.
- Not withstanding delivery title in the goods shall not pass to the Buyer until the Buyer has made payment of all sums owing to the seller.
- Until such time as title in the goods passes to the Buyer the seller shall have the right to repossess or otherwise recover the goods.
- All of the upholstery items shown on the website are available in a wide varierty of finishes, NOT just the colour shown in the images. Please contact us with details of the products you are interested in and we can advise what finish options are available.
- Leather is a natural product that can exhibit lines, scars and differences in colour/pigment. These should not be viewed as flaws.
- Veneers are also a natural product and may contain distinct characteristics that are unavoidable due to the nature of the product.
- Please contact us for delivery costs as these change on a project by project basis. We can supply costs for tailgate delivery or delivery and installation, whichever suits the client. All furniture deliveries must be signed for and we must be notified of any issues with product within 3 days of delivery.
- All delivery times are estimates and we cannot confirm delivery times until an order is placed due to changes in factory workloads. We will endeavor to adhere to lead times but it is possible and beyond our control that your order will arrive earlier or later than the estimated time.
- Changing the specifications of your order after it has been placed with our manufacturers will also increase the delivery times. Any delays do not give you the right to cancel an order.
- Failure to be present for a scheduled delivery will result in a redelivery charge.
Day of delivery
- Delays may occur, due to traffic conditions or other unforeseen circumstances and in no event will Working Environments be held responsible.
- If, due to delays on site, we need to store items for the client then we may need to charge for this service. Please contact us to discuss the situation though 020 7736 6636.
Access for delivery
- If you are unsure as to the accessibility of your site please let us know so that w can check the site access required.
- Some items require assembly, we can either supply a delivery and installation price or if you have staff capable of installing the furniture you are free to do this yourselves. However we are not responsible for any damages that take place during installation if you should select this option.
Refunds and replacements
- Any claim regarding damaged or defective goods must be made within 3 days of receipt.
- If your fabric needs cleaning in any way due to spillages, marks, or any other reason, please contact us or the fabric manufacturer before cleaning it. Different fabrics require different remedies, and we cannot recommend one cleaning method to cover all the various types of fabrics that our products can be upholstered in.
- Our standard payment terms are pro forma for new clients or 50% deposit with balance on delivery for existing clients. We are however open to negotiation for projects.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you want to discuss these terms and conditions or any other aspect of our service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44(0)20 7736 6636. These are the abbreviated Terms and conditions for a full copy of our Terms and Conditions please contact us.